The 4 Best Shoe Racks For Your Garage
We’ve narrowed down the best four shoe racks for your garage.
We earn a small commission when you buy through links. Learn More
One of the worst sights is a load of shoes, wellies, boots, and various other pieces of footwear just lying around your garage. Let’s be honest, it looks messy, unpleasing to the eye, and it just isn’t ideal.
Because of this, various brands and manufacturers have developed unique shoe racks to counteract this issue. However, due to the vast number of brands you can select from, it can seem somewhat problematic to choose which one to pick.
We’ve conducted a post dedicated to the best shoe racks for garages to narrow down this extremely broad selection. Here, you’ll be able to find the leading brands in the market, which have been tried and tested by hundreds of different satisfied customers.
What is important?
Before we get into the best shoe racks for garages, let’s discuss the essential factors you need to consider before opting in for one. Here’s what you’ll want to think about:
- Size – Depending on the design and size of your garage will be the main factor for size. Before selecting a shoe rack for your garage, make sure you do some measurements before purchasing it.
- Design – Size is important, but so is design. There are various designs you can choose between; commonly, these are enclosed and free standing.
- Capacity – Lastly, you’ll need to think about how many pairs of shoes you’ll want your shoe rack to hold. Typically, shoe racks can hold anywhere between a pair or 50 pairs of shoes.
Now you’ve become knowledgeable on the above, you now have a better chance of purchasing a shoe rack that is more suited to your requirements.
Want to know the best shoe racks available on the market? Check out the below:
1. Aeitc 48-Pair Shoe Rack Organizer
First on this list is Aeitc’s Shoe Rack, and this can hold up to 48 pairs of shoes, depending on your design. It’s enclosed, meaning all your footwear receives optimal protection, and it still holds terrific aesthetics.
Aeitc’s Shoe Rack has been so prominent within the industry due to its removable shelf design. Because of this, users can add or remove shelves to increase or decrease the shoe racks size. This can help users either store 4-pairs of shoes per enclosed box or 2-pairs of larger footwear, like wellies.
- Removable shelves to increase or decrease the total space within the shoe rack, which allows storing both normal-sized shoes and larger footwear
- You can craft this shoe rack into unique shapes due to its stackable design.
- The shoe rack is multifunctional because it can store CDs, various household items, shoes, or even kid’s toys.
- Simple to construct
- Extremely versatile
- Looks stylish
- Tools provided for installation are poor quality
- The company itself isn’t helpful after purchasing
- Only ships to the United States
2. Amazon Basics 50-Pair Shoe Rack Organizer
As you can imagine, an Amazon Basics Shoe Rack has made it on the list. Amazon Basic products have always been of somewhat good quality. Of course, there basic and affordable, yet they’re generally okay quality.
Because of this, we had to mention this shoe organizer rack on the post. Unlike the above organizer, this one is free-standing, meaning it isn’t protected by anything. However, it does stand on wheels, making it super easy to move around whenever you want.
- It’s fully transferable because of its wheel design, meaning you can move it anywhere you like whenever you want.
- Including the above, this organizer has a large capacity of up to 50 shoes.
- The shoe rack has ten tiers, making organizing your shoes through their tier system super simple.
- It has a wheelbase, making it easy to maneuver
- It can hold a whopping 50 pairs of shoes
- Allows for a tiering organizing system to be implemented
- Can only accompany one size of shoe (standard shoe size)
- Shoes can easily fall off the rack, which can be troublesome
- The build quality has been known to struggle with storing 50 pairs of shoes
3. Yitahome XL 18-Pair Shoe Storage
Without a doubt, the Yitahome XL Shoe Storage is the most durable and best-looking shoe rack available. However, due to this, you’ll pay a pretty cent more for these. But, if you can bypass the expensiveness of the shoe storage solution, you’ll be greeted by a fantastic shoe rack for a garage.
It’s a stackable design that anyone can easily construct, an advantaged ventilation design to keep your shoes smelling fresh, and it holds visual beauty, making it the perfect solution for a shoe rack in your garage.
- The shoes have a stackable system, meaning you can increase the size of the storage solution when you obtain more shoes or have visitors.
- It has a ventilation system, which decreases the odor produced from your shoes.
- They are manufactured from ABS plastic, making them extremely strong and durable.
- Simple stackable design
- Manufactured from durable ABS plastic
- Can only hold a single size of the shoe (the standard size)
4. Songmics 36-Pair Shoe Rack Organizer
The Songmics Shoe Rack Organizer is very different from the shoe racks mentioned above. We look at this organizer as the in-between of both enclosed and free-standing shoe rack solutions. Here, you’ll gain the benefits of a free-standing organizer yet have the ability to enclose the shoes when needed. Including the above, it is also covered from a water-proof fabric which protects your shoes that little bit further.
- This shoe rack organizer is super simple to construct, and you’ll be able to assemble this in a matter of minutes.
- It comes equipped with a 7-tier racking system, making it easy to organize your shoes the way you like.
- The fabric material protects your shoes superbly from water, dust, and other unwanted particles attaching themselves to your shoes.
- It’s an affordable storage solution that stores, protect, and maintains your shoes
- It can easily be covered up with its fabric design
- Changeable racking system to have the ability to store wellies, heels, regular shoes, and much more
- The appearance makes it seem cheap
- Only available in two primary colors, grey and black
- People have mentioned it has an unstable design